Friday, March 23, 2007

Traffic Accident Again

Whenever i read newspaper on bike accident, i was so worried for all my friends that ride bike to work or to study and hopefully their names is not there. Today another news on bike accident near Thomson and the rider died. I remember when i was a aircraft technician, one of my colleague had met an accident with a lorry/ truck when he ride bike to work. He was immediately send to hospital. Due to he was seriously injure and need lots of blood transfusion that almost use up all the hospital blood bank. All of his friend including i which is underweight went to the hospital to donate blood to save his life. Luckily our effort are not wasted, his life was saved but he become handicap. His leg and arm all arm with metal. He cannot do exercise anymore. As for me, after the blood donation, my whole body not pain but "sour". Have seen doctor but unable to know the causes. Finally went to see Chinese doctor and know that i am not suitable to donate blood instead others should donate blood to me. The body "sourness" lasted about a month then my body recover.

No comments: