Thursday, March 22, 2007

Single

How to not feel lonely when alone ?
Alot of friends and relatives have asked me when don't find a partner ? But they should know that alot of things are depend on fate.
Being single, i can simply play computer game, read books, msn, watch TV on my own without afraiding disturb others. I dont care what is happening outside of the house.
Being single, i am carefree, everywhere can be my home and can also not my home. Home to a single is just a place for resting. When not feeling good, i can just pack and go to look for another place without the need to say goodbye or give reasons to explain to anyone.
Being single i can have the right to love anyone and don't love anyone. Any different in love or not love ? Sometime you will feel that you get hurt easily when falling in love. To a lazy people love need alot of energy and time to maintain. Why not when feel boring just watch TV, reading books or window shopping which is more relaxing.

No comments: