Saturday, December 23, 2006

Friday afternoon staff room

Today afternoon went back to school to prepare my orientation things. As an orientation committee chairman, I need to prepare the necessary folder for all the staffs as well as all the documents and forms for the students. In the staff room, it was very quiet as it is the school holiday and today is holiday eve. Most of the staffs are in holiday and section heads take leave. I suppose to prepare 40 folders but after completed 10 folders is already 440pm. I decided to stop and come back another day to do it as today I am having dinner with my friends at Clarke Quay. Really hope that someone can volunteer to help me to do all these things. One of the clerks asks me why i don’t ask my committee members back to help. My answer was one people suffer is better than 2 persons suffer.

No comments: