Friday, October 12, 2007

29 inches flat TV



I do not understand why whenever i am on holiday, my home electronic appliances will be spoilt. Last holiday is my electric kettle and this holiday is my 29" flat TV. Yesterday afternoon while my mum watching TV, suddenly there is a light splash appear on the TV screen and the very next moment, my whole house no electricity. Immediately i ask my mum to off the TV power . I go and check my in house circuit breaker but it did not pop. To play safe, i pull all the circuit breaker to off mode. Then i go outside and check the HDB main circuit breaker and it pop. So i reset it to on and slowly on my in hose circuit breaker one at a time to see any other power point causes the circuit breaker pop. All of them are working fine and i can confidently told my dad and mum that the TV is the one causes the power failure.
In order to make the main circuit breaker pop, the electric current must be very high and there is some where in the house causes it short circuit. To convince them, i show them the plug and there is a burn mark on it.





Next i dismantle the plug and it confirm there is high current passes through the copper and burn it. If i am not around and they continue turn on the TV set, i do not know what will happen to the house.


No comments: