Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Internet Transaction Error

Today morning, 930am i have used the Internet to book the Genting - Theme Park Hotel using credit card. I have stayed in the Genting, Resort and First World hotel but have not tried the Theme Park Hotel. Booking in Internet is quite smooth initially, when it come to the last part - payment and confirmation of booking, the error occurred and indicate i need email to them. To my horror, immediately i called my credit card issuer (UOB) to check the status. The customer officer, an Indian guy answer my queries and confirm transaction of $$$ is success. I was not happy with this Indian guy service attitude. I request him to speak louder as his voice is too soft plus the voice tone not use to it. In the end his voice is loud but the tone is angry.
Next i call Genting worldcard Singapore branch, a Chinese guy with not so good English answer and confirm the booking of hotel is not successful. The $$ will be refund to me. To double confirm, i email to Malaysia eGenting Worldcard . The answer from them (Chris) is the same but in addition he advised me to use another credit card to try booking again. I have lost confident in their website. i just gone down to the tour agent and book the package.

No comments: