Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thai Temple

Yesterday Anthony called me to go to Bukit Merah Thai Temple to pray. Recently his luck is really bad and since then he started to believe in praying to bring in good luck, protection and peace. I have never been there so i agreed and met him at 5pm in the Temple.
In the temple, we start offering incense sticks to all the buddha there. After offering, someone that is very fit say hello to me. I look at him and started to recall that he is my ex-airforce friend and now he is a diving instructor. He told me he every week will come to this Thai temple to pray, sitting there and enjoy the wind blow. Every year he will be going back to Thailand, Korat village to visit a temple monk and meet some of his friends in Thai. He say the mentally of the people in Korat has changed but the buildings and roads there not much changes. He will be going back to Thailand again in this coming March. After chatting a while he need to attend some personal thing and went off. Then to my surprise and i saw him driving a new grey colur sport car. I am happy for him to do very well in his diving school business.

No comments: