Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sixth Sense

Today 2 more staffs on Medical leave. The virus spread very fast. Me, the cough still disturbing me. Hai .....
I believed that every human has six sense. Today out of sudden i wanted to check my mum handphone starhub prepaid card expiry date. Then i suddenly realise that the expiry date is tomorrow. By the time i knew it is about 11pm. I quickly walk downstair to the ATM machine to top up the card. Later i start to figure out why only today i wanted to check my mum handphone. The answer could be during the last time when i top-up my mum card, the expiry date is already inside one my brain cell. So when the expiry date is nearer it will trigger a signal to alert me that need to check my mum handphone. I am really forgotten about the expiry date.

1 comment:

Growing Investor said...

the sixth sense you talk about is called the law of attraction, google a movie called the secret, you'd be very interested in it, trust me.